Fun Times
These are some of the stuff our family did this summer (2011). They are just your normal family activities, BUT. to a mother, the moment that counts are the moments when your kids are happy.
The combination of Kirin and Sage in our household can be lethal, what makes it worse, is neither of them would budge. So when I caught them like this, you better believe I am going to freeze the moment.
Kirin taught Sage how to play chess. Sage dressed like Christmas morning, of course.
Cunningham Falls

Baltimore Aquarium
This street performer asked for an volunteer from the audience, Sage shot up her hand. Here she is as the center of the attention!!
Her awesome ribbon twirling.
Everyone applaud for her excellent performance.
Outside the aquarium.
One of my favorite buildings by the harbor.
Doesn't it look like they are dancing?
Upside down jellies. (They look like they might make a good salad, with the right seasoning. In fact, I really had jellyfish salad growing up, they are delicious!)
One fin (or flipper) turtle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Cunningham Falls!! We never made it this summer and I'm so bummed. There's still SO much I want to do before we move. I've got 2 1/2 weeks- think I can fit it all in!?!? :) It was SUPER fun to hang out with you and your adorable kids tonight. I loved hearing them yell out the window, "Bye Sister Jenkins!!"
Looks like you made some pretty great memories this summer.
I really love the first ones of the chess game and your explanation of it!
Post a Comment