Disney World Vacation, Part 4, the last installment
What's Disney World without MAGIC:
Even though this was not our first time there, this sight just takes my breath away.
It's like seeing the waterfall as you turn the corner after a long hike, or getting a bird's eye view of the valley below once you climb over a hill. As you walk though the street of downtown Disney, with all the colors, smells and the happy energy all around you, it's so surreal, and you are trying to absorb it all. Then there it is, the sight of the towering castle still takes my breath away. It's just that it makes such a statement. I tried to imagine what it might look like when the entire park is empty.
Sweets!
Micky Rice Crispy Treats on Assembly Line
Disney after dusk. The kids got a shot with the hosts.
Beautiful, vibrant wall mural
This one depicting the story of Cinderella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My kids would have freak out (in a good way) over the Star Wars characters!!!! I've got to get my kids to Disney World sometime.
Your kids are so big!
Beautiful! I grew up near Disneyland, but Disney World seems even more magical!
I'm so jealous!! I really want to go down to Disney World with the kiddos. I think we might be going the beginning of next year, so I will have to get tips from you!!
Such a fun place to be...hopefully we will go back again soon!
Post a Comment