My Knight Fell Off His Horse

Me talking to my husband in our bathroom: When can you be my knight in shining armor and scrub this toilet?


Andrew: (Chuckles... but doesn't answer)


Me: Rephrase.When can I expect you to gallantly fight my battle for me against the toilet?

Andrew: Hmm... You may expect that this weekend.

Me: Oh, good...

Incidentally, he hurt his back while shoveling the snow. I mean, he really disabled himself.
I guess the toilet might have to wait until my knight gets back on his horse.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Maybe he hurt his back on purpose? I'm suspicious.

Safire said...

I'd be suspicious too...

Belinda said...

Your asking him to clean a toliet while going through medical school, good luck with that. There are more worthwhile endeavors to engage him in.

Valerie said...

Well, I guess the snow was probably a bigger threat to your security and harmony (If I had to spend one more day inside, we'd have NO family harmony left), then the toilet. So he chose his quest well.

Jim said...

Hope Andrew is feeling better! Give our love to all! Papa

My Blog List