Look Who Turned 4
Sage had a birthday. She turned 4!
This was her first real party, she had a blast, along with her many young friends.
I am the lamest party thrower, so I just invited the kids and had nothing else planned. Thankfully, my friend Lorraine stayed and became the party planner and saved the day!! The party would have totally bummed without her...
She lead the kids in Red light/Green light
How happy they looked...
They also played Duck Duck Goose
Afterward, the kids rested by eating some birthday cupcakes,
Wow, so easy, even I could whip them up!!
Opening the presents
The present admirer...
Happy birthday Sage! My life wouldn't been the same without you. Thanks for keeping me on my toes all day long...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aww...fun birthday! I love Sage's veil. :)
She is adorable! Happy birthday Sage :)
i'm sooo not a party planner too so i'm also lame :) happy birthday to Sage!!!
What a fun party. It looks like everyone had a blast. Good job! Who knew that it's a lot of pressure putting on kids parties. After Logan's party I'm not sure I'll do another one anytime soon. I'm glad you all had fun, and happy birthday Sage!
It doesn't take much to entertain children. Parties are my thing. I love throwing them. I'm pretty tired by the end of them though. Sometimes I do too much and should probably simplify a little. It looks like Sage had a winner. Happy Birthday. Can you believe she is already 4? I remember when she was born.
Post a Comment