Be Strong and of A Good Courage
Jade is really liking the youth theme song: Be strong and of a good courage. She has been listening it on YouTube and singing it around the house. Sage apparently picked up on the song as well.
I was lying in bed today with a bad headache, Sage crawled up to me and said: "Momee, look for my wand with me."
Barely muttering, "No, my head hurts."
There she sits by me, starting to sing ONLY this line of the song: " be strong and of a good courage"
I laughed. Sort of. My head really hurt.
That Sage...(sigh) I know there is a reason why she is placed in my home. I don't know why yet, seeing she is only 4. But I know I will find out one day why she is here, as my daughter. When that day comes, I pray I would "be strong and of a good courage."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cool video! I can think of a lot worse song to have your kids singing all day long. Love that Sage!
Beautiful, I was inspired tonight. Our youth sang it at a stake fireside not to long ago. The youth in the choir were sitting in the audience and a few of them at a time stood up and started singing and walked to the front until all of them were there. It was powerful. Everyone was crying. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment