In-Home Spa

My husband has a degree in Massage Therapy. A long time ago before we decided to take out loans for this education, he promised to massage me at least once a week. That lasted for a good year...but what a great year it was!

A few days ago, while I was out, my husband was enlightened. When I got home, he announced that he will diligently use his talents to serve us. The goal: To make us happy (or at least makes his wife happier). His offering: A full body massage for each and every member of the family every Saturday night!
Knowing his schedule and everything else about my beloved, "Wow, that'd be nice" was all I said.

Tonight, he set up the massage table (memory foam), a spread of lotions and scented oils and invited all of us for a massage.

Ok, people, YOU HAVE NO IDEA how GOOD Andrew is with massages. I promised him if he follows through with this even just one time, I will write a post about it. Not that he cares or ever reads my blog. But since I am waiting for my turn anyway, I am using this time to write this post.




Isn't he a keeper? 
Jill, is that sexy enough for you?

I think it's about high time I brag a little on my blog. You totally have my permission to be jealous.

(OK. Don't be jealous yet. Now 2 and a half hours later, he is still working on the last child... I am still waiting...)
_________

I did finally get my massage, but was too relaxed and sleepy to post this last night. So here it is.


6 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

you are one very lucky lady! he saved the best for last on the list of massages :)

Jill said...

I would almost kill for that talent in my very own house! I know that I can schedule and pay for a massage somewhere, but I dream of being able to have get a massage right when I need it any time I need it, like after a long hard day when my head is pounding and my back in aching. You are a very lucky women. I'm glad to see that you don't take it for granted!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

WHOA the whole family! That's some ambition! I'd say you (AND your fam) made a very good investment!

Stan said...

What a sweet most sensitive husband and father to know what will make his family happy. What's the use of going to school for something where it can't benefit the family somehow. That talent would definitely be useful in our home. You are a lucky duck! Andrew is going to make all the other husbands looks inferior. Stan is an appraiser, too bad he can't appraise our home. Brag on, you have a right to.

Valerie said...

Go Andrew!! I've been lucky enough to experience his talent when I hurt my back. His acupuncture/massage treatment fixed it right up.(Although I'm sure he saves his extra special massages for you :) Graton has checked out some books, and tried to learn to give me massages. He's pretty good, but maybe Andrew can give him some pointers :)

Jim said...

Miss you all -- Andrew's neck messages were a treat! I can see that Andrew loves his family! Love, Papa

My Blog List