The "Sag" Reality
Butt Busting Workouts just for you
Sexy Buttocks everyone will envy
Get Perky Butts in under 10 minutes
3 Steps to a Beautiful Butt
Perfect Butt in no time
Honestly, I didn’t even know I had a “butt” problem until I see pictures of women on the internet with firm, toned, and perfectly sculpted glutes.
I was seriously thinking about quitting Tae Kwon Do come November. Should I rethink?
My master has 5 golden stripes on her black belt, which means she is good. She is very good in fact, often for a week after a class, I'd limp up and down the stairs in great pain!!! It takes a great amount of courage to even sit down to the bathroom without screaming in agony. There are a few moms like me in the class, we always have a great time when our Master is in a torturous mood. And we like to congratulate each other after class on our victorious effort for not falling flat on our faces. (except sometimes we did fall flat on our backs)
These women on the internet, are they for real? Do they really exist? Do they have a life? Or are they a product of some computer geek behind a desk (who orders Chinese take out, eats alone, and never gets a date) who painstakingly airbrushes them to make them look like Barbie Dolls?
Seriously, now that I have climbed the hill to “woman over 35”, this is how I feel,
I am afraid it would take much more for me than some bum toning workouts. After 35, everything sags.
Ok, maybe not for some of you, those to whom this doesn’t apply, keep your ego to yourselves.
I am thinking duct tape works wonders, whatever looks floppy, there is duct tape. Whatever looks hanging, here comes the duct tape. It seems to be a much easier solution!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hehe...so true. Stop your work outs and you may find gravity is not your friend and things are sagging that didn't sag before! :)
very funny post. i love it. i think those women only exist in certain realms (cyber and real)...
I've always been jealous of how cute and tiny you are. I guess even cute and tiny people can sag though.
I thought Tae Kwon Do sounded fun until I read your post. I'm not so keen on torture!
I don't recommend the duct tape solution though. It hurt when you rip it off!
cute and tiny people are only people too.
everyone sags, Jill.
Oh my gosh. You are so hilarious! This is so funny because JUST THIS MORNING I was admiring my derriere in the bathroom mirror (okay maybe "admiring" was not the right word) and I was thinking, "Okay WHY is it so HUGE? Do I NEED this much butt? How much sitting does my body actually think I'm gonna do?" Crazy. At least you get out and do tae bo! And also I think your posterior is just fine. Not that I've been checking it out.
LOL - Chaoyi you always make me laugh. And I really was laughing out loud - I don't just put LOL for anyone ;-)
All you need to do is come visit me at the med spa and I'll get you perky and tight again in no time...after you sell us your soul - or maybe just fork over $5-8K. Okay okay, your duct tape idea isn't looking so bad now huh?!
Men certainly don't have the same pressures as women. Why does it take so much effort? It happens to the best of us.
Post a Comment