Sage still rules!
Here is something happy to report
Sage was playing with my lipstick...she broke the lipstick into small pieces and stacking them back up again in the tubie thing and this is what she said:
Sage: Why did you break mama's lipstick...
Sage: It's ok, mama doesn't know.
Here is more Sage with her friend Bailey
Sage and Bailey were dressing up as princesses.
Me: Time to go home, Sage.
Sage:No, I don't want to go.
Bailey:Sage doesn't want to go home.
Me: We've got to go, it's late.
Sage: No.
And some more nos.
Me: Let's go, Sage...
Sage: I am wearing the dress home.
Me: Baily, can Sage wear the dress home?
Bailey: I need to talk to spider. (picks up a little old, wore out stuffed spider and wispers to it)
Bailey: Spider said it's ok.
Sage: Thank you Bailey, you save my life.
Me: No, Bailey, you saved MY life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kids they will keep you laughing. Sage has a delightful personality.
Kids say the darndest things!
Ha! So funny!
Post a Comment