The first post

It's too soon to tell if I will become a serious blogger at this point, but in the past I thought I would never create a blog of my own, ever! And now, here I am, posting my first blog!

Perhaps it's a comforting thought, that my life is actually exciting enough to write about. :)

My friend, Jill, who has a talent with words, wrote a clever post about her becoming a two trash cans family. I can relate, being a mother of 4 waste producing youngsters. I am also in the habit of throwing away anything that lays around the house for two days straight, so lots of things get thrown away, even some things that are not supposed to. Just ask my husband, every time he can't find something, instead of asking if I know where it is, this is what he says: "Did you throw away...."
I am pretty psyched about living in Maryland when I found out there are two trash pick up days every week.

My 3 year old was just recently potty trained, sort of on a whim, all by herself. She is one of those that came into the world with her own plans and agenda, you don't tell her what to do. She is dry both day and night. But like a dog that likes to mark its territory, she recently peed on the floor in her older sisters' room and then again, in my room. Noticeably, not in her room, which caused me to suspect that she did both times ON PURPOSE! She likes to show us who is in charge and she goes out of her way to make her voice heard.

This same child also took out my pantie liners and peeled off the backings and used them as stickers to decorate the entire upstairs. And the same child who used my pencil eyeliners to draw on her eyes and afterwards, covering one of her eyes with her tiny little hand while looking at me with the other asking me for a piece of candy!! I wish I took a picture of her mischievous face and post it- ha, then it will be caught on camera and become a public record, then there will be no way for her to deny it later.


3 comments:

The Herd Mom said...

Panty liners as stickers - that is hilarious. I'm surprised that Miriam hasn't thought of that one yet. Perhaps Sage is a little more creative. lol!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Welcome to the blog world! Mine is kendallandmelissa.blogspot.com.

MommaFiona said...

You inspire me once again. But what I want from you is a food blog. A daily record of what you made for dinner with a list of all the ingredients so we lesser mortals can partake of your ambrosia from afar.

My Blog List