You're right, America is a great country and you do live in a very interesting part of it. So much history there. I love to visit and sight see. Maybe I should come visit you. I'm dying to go to Washington DC. Mike would be so jealous of the Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich! It is his number one favorite food. Looks very good. Also, your children are even more beautiful than before, if that was even possible. Keep posting. Love the blog.
2 comments:
You're right, America is a great country and you do live in a very interesting part of it. So much history there. I love to visit and sight see. Maybe I should come visit you. I'm dying to go to Washington DC.
Mike would be so jealous of the Philly Cheesesteak sandwhich! It is his number one favorite food. Looks very good.
Also, your children are even more beautiful than before, if that was even possible.
Keep posting. Love the blog.
I am totally game for an 18" philly cheesesteak - YUM-O!!!
Post a Comment